From Amazon best-selling author and fitness expert Nick Mitchell
50 Healthy Budget Recipes Cookbook
Save money, feel great, and support an amazing charity.
All profits from this book will go to The Nick Mitchell Foundation, a charity dedicated to providing opportunities for underprivileged children.
With 50 healthy, budget-friendly dishes, this cookbook is for anyone who wants to eat healthier, feel great, and save money. All while supporting a fantastic cause.
Share our passion at Ultimate Performance for health, and give back to your community with our 50 Healthy Budget Recipes cookbook.
Why we created this book
“So many of us are discouraged by the concept of ‘healthy eating’. Why? Because it’s either too complicated, too expensive or too tasteless.
This book is here to cut through all the BS and show you that healthy eating can be accessible no matter your budget.
It’s full of user-friendly healthy meals that will protect your time and your wallet. Use it and experiment with the recipes to make them work for you so you can live your best life.”
Nick Mitchell, Global CEO and Founder, Ultimate Performance.
Why you’ll love this book
- Give back to your community with all profits going to provide opportunities for underprivileged children.
- Save money with feel-good recipes costing less than £2($3) per meal you’ll want to eat again and again.
- Explore exciting cuisines from vegan and vegetarian, Asian and Italian, Mexican, Middle Eastern and more.
- Discover energising breakfasts, nutritious lunches, and hearty family meals that will become firm favourites.
- Enjoy quick-and-easy snacks and shakes full of nutrition for when you’re on the go.
- Learn the five elements you need to make absolutely any meal healthy and nutritious.
About The Authors
Nick Mitchell is a health and fitness expert, Founder and CEO of global personal training business Ultimate Performance, and author of best-selling books. He has helped thousands of clients achieve life-changing health transformations and has been featured in publications such as Men's Health and the Sunday Times.
Aroosha Nekonam is a talented cook and personal training expert. She started working at Ultimate Performance as a personal trainer, and now is a Project Manager for the global business. She has combined her passion for healthy eating with U.P.’s proven nutrition principles to create the delicious recipes in this book.